Wills & Estates
Our wills and estates team has experience with estate planning and administering estates following a death.
We assist with estate planning, including advising on and preparing wills, trusts, powers of attorney and representation agreements.
In relation to estate administration, we regularly assist clients with the following:
- Obtaining probate, including applying for grants of letters probate;
- Navigating intestacy (where a person has died without a will), including applying for grants of letters of administration;
- Preparing executor’s accounts and releases;
- Advice to beneficiaries in relation to accounts and releases;
- Advice regarding the transfer of assets to beneficiaries, including the transmission of real property;
Our litigation team assists with wills variation applications and contesting wills.