Doug practices in the areas of corporate and commercial law (including on select litigation matters), foreclosures and family law. His family law practice is focused on alternative dispute resolution, including acting as a certified family law mediator and collaborative law lawyer.
Doug’s mediation practice is diverse and includes mediating contested estate matters, contract and shareholder disputes.
Year of Call
- British Columbia, 2015
- High Court of Australia, 2011
- New South Wales, Australia, 2008
- Master of Laws, University of New South Wales (Australia), 2010
- Juris Doctor, Bond University (Australia), 2007
- Bachelor of Arts, Simon Fraser University, 2001